A Typical Apartment
All the apartments are in the middle of A and C row of villas and are close to the pool and other amenities. The apartments are in blocks of four. Ground and first floor and sleep up to six people depending on the setup of each apartment.
* They all have two bedrooms, usually a double with a twin. Equipped with wardrobes, dressing table, bedside table, mirror and air conditioning.
* One or two fully tiled bathrooms (some en-suite), shower, bath, sink, toilet, shaver adapter and mirror.
* If you fancy cooking there is a well-equipped kitchen diner, table & chairs, gas hob (Bottled Gas), electric oven, washing machine, sink/drainer, fridge freezer, kitchenware, plates and crockery. Plus, a washing machine for your laundry.
* The living room has a settee (some with bed/settee), two chairs, log fire, air conditioning, and television (some even have a DVD player and satellite).
* Two balconies, one on the main bedroom overlooks the main pathway through the apartments. The larger is at the front via patio door from the living room and has a patio set, with stunning views over the valley.
* Have a nice cool beer from the bar at the communal swimming pool. Or sunbathe in the hot sun. Watch the footie or F1 at the bar. Contact home or check your Facebook via the free Wi-Fi at the pool bar. And on top of that, there are the BBQ nights at the bar as well.
* Please search using Kemer as your destination.